Focused on actionable insights, Sciffer is the data analytics platform for the media and entertainment industry. Our clients are equipped with products and features that capture intelligent insights from the content.
With the use of modern technology and AI, you’re empowered with the relevant data understanding and essential tools to harness this data. Through reviewing and collaborating as a team; recognizing specific scenes, items, faces, emotions, etc; optimizing the items shown on your media platform; Sciffer helps you in comprehensive data driven decision making.
In data we trust
Hence that is exactly what makes the core of our operations. Our products relay this belief, and use data science and content analytics for increased productivity and proficiency.
- Computer vision
- Machine learning
- Collaborative model
- Audio and speech analytics
- Mixed integer programming based optimizer
Powered By Superior AI Technology
A Content Collaboration, Analytics & Storyboarding Platform
Extract intelligence from content by tagging the content through deep learning computer vision and audio/speech models.
- Scene & Shot Identification
- Identifying Actors & Emotion
- Identifying Actions & Objects
- Audio Transcription & Translation
- Speaker & Tone Identification
- Compliance - Smoking, Drinking, etc.
A mixed integer programming based optimization tool auto-schedule movies on linear
Movie Optimizer suggests the most optimal schedule considering resting time, audience impressions, prediction of reach and time spent, WTP schedule, competition schedule, breaks between segments, external factors such as holidays, cricket, etc.
Optimized usage of content library
- Predict reach & time spent for each movie-slot combination
- Optimize resting time for each movie to minimize decay
- Optimally slot each movie to maximize impressions
- Optimally schedule breaks between movie segments
An optimization tool to auto-schedule ads on linear
The Ad Optimizer uses mixed integer programming to auto-schedule ads and maximize revenues, satisfying all scheduling constraints.
- Max Spots per Break
- Top/Tail Spot in a Break
- Minimum Separation
- Exclusion & Exclusivity
- Client/Brand Protection
- CPRP based Scheduling